The University of Valencia will host a conference on Hegel and the Philosophy of Action next November, 9-11, 2016.
– Katerina Deligiorgi (University of Sussex)
– Christopher Yeomans (Purdue University)
– Pirmin Stekeler-Weithofer (Universität Leipzig)
– Constantine Sandis (University of Hertfordshire)
– Arto Laitinen (University of Tampere)
– Edgar Maraguat (University of Valencia)
– Berta M. Pérez (University of Valencia)
– Sergio Sevilla (University of Valencia)
Call for Papers
Short papers by young researchers (MA and PhD students and those with a PhD obtained within the last 5 years) for presentations of 25 minutes are welcome, not longer than 4,000 words.
The topic must necessarily be Hegel’s Philosophy of Action and/or its reception, from the 19th century to the present day (from Marx, Kierkegaard, Adorno, & Lacan to Taylor, Honneth, Quante, & Pippin).
Please submit files with the whole contribution prepared for blind peer-review before the 5th of September, 2016 (with author details under separate cover) to email@example.com
The papers will undergo a process of blind peer-review and prospective participants will be notified of the outcome by 30 September, 2016.
Organizers: Edgar Maraguat (University of Valencia) & Constantine Sandis (University of Hertfordshire)